- Character: Chris McLean
- Fandom: Total Drama
- Reason for Being Hated: Sadist, bends the rules in the games too often, rarely sticks to his own rules, mistreats Chef, does illegal activities, puts people in danger for ratings and for his own pleasure, lost all character from Season 1 and 2.
Anonymous said: how long does it usually take for a defense to be posted because i was thinking about posting a defense c:
I don’t usually post them on the weekends because of the character posts. But on the weekdays I put them in the queue for 5 a day. If there’s nothing in the queue, then I post any defenses I get as soon as I see them.
- Character: Peko Pekoyama
- Fandom: Dangan Ronpa
- Reason For Being Hated: Boring, says that her friendship with everyone is a lie, only cares for Kuzuryuu, lackluster design, refuses to believe she’s a real human being. (Note from submitter: I’m annoyed that every single girl on Dangan Ronpa gets a bit of love, but Peko is just left out. All these reasons are completely ludicrous.)
Anonymous said: would you consider the Batter from OFF as a controversial character?
Yeah, I suppose so.
- Character: Johnny 2x4
- Fandom: Ed Edd n Eddy
- Reason For Being Hated: Annoys everyone around him, ends the fun for most kids, blames Plank for many things, stereotype (by wearing a watermelon on his head).
- Character: Ange Ushiromiya
- Fandom: Umineko no Naku Koro ni
- Reason for Being Hated: Self-absorbed; betrayed Maria, Beato and her own brother while she was dealing with her “lady-feelings;” being stuck in the past.
- Character: Kido Tsubomi
- Fandom: Kagerou Project
- Reason for Being Hated: A lot of her hate comes from her treatment of Kano, and the fact that she has a “bland” personality.
- Character: Gundam Tanaka
- Fandom: Dangan Ronpa
- Reason for Being Hated: Got his fans by talking nonsense, calls humans useless, overrated, rude to everyone else, [SPOILER] killed Nidai [/SPOILER].
- Character: Jesse Pinkman
- Fandom: Breaking Bad
- Reason for Being Hated: Weak, pathetic, junkie idiot who depends too much on Walter, cries a lot, [SPOILER] solely responsible for leading Jane and others to their downfall, becoming a rat for the DEA in Season 5B.[/SPOILER] (Note from submitter: I know he’s loved by many, especially yours truly, but he has his share of detractors, mostly for stupid reasons that deserve defenses.)
- Character: Bowser Jr.
- Fandom: Super Mario Bros.
- Reason for Being Hated: Annoying brat, design is copied from Bowser’s baby self, replaced the Koopalings in the main series (until NSMBWii), replaced the Koopa Kids/Mini Bowsers in the Mario Party series, was confirmed that he is Bowser’s only child while the Koopalings are no longer considered Bowser’s children.
- Character: Cederic
- Fandom: King’s Quest V
- Reason for Being Hated: Gives useless information, leaves when anything dangerous happens, slows down the action (you have to wait for him to land on something and then speak before moving, on every screen), voice is high-pitched and ridiculous, the only time he gives useful advice is after you can do anything about it (Note from submitter: I admit I’m not in the fandom myself so this is copied from TV Tropes, but I did watch Paw Dugan’s Let’s Play of it he also hated Cederic but I thought the Let’s Play was funny.)
- Character: Cheryl Brady
- Fandom: Hollyoaks
- Reason for Being Hated: “Fat”, “ugly”, “loud”, “annoying”, “selfish”, bad friend to Lynsey, didn’t believe Lynsey about Silas, let Brendan take the blame for her shooting their father and didn’t try to help him or get him out of jail, “Irish stereotype”, responsible for the bus crash disaster since she forgot to get the brakes fixed, “bitch” to Mercedes McQueen, “didn’t deserve” to marry Nate and be happy.
rasmus-the-drawer said: Soos is submitted?, I thought the whole fandom loved him, or does it include fandoms on other sites?
It includes fandoms from all over the internet. But I still have to check the characters on that list to see if they’re actually hated/controversial.
pumpkin-sting said: It took THIS long for Chris from Total Drama to be submitted? LOL Oh oh...fandom. This amuses me greatly. But he is the reason the show even exists. So I do not understand the fandom / shakes head
Anonymous said: The most annoying thing to me is when a character is too "Mary Sue" They can't do anything wrong, they're perfect at everything, everyone thinks they're beautiful, and they've always got the opposite sex after them or even obsessed with them. I cat stand characters like that.